VR support; X-Lua datarefs are now found; bug/stability fixes
VR should now work. I've been waiting for Laminar to fix one of the features I need for development (the
--fake_vr flag) in XP12. This didn't happen, but I realized I could just use XP11 instead.
DRT now scans the XLua code included with aircraft to find datarefs. This finds additional datarefs for some users, with the biggest impact is for people using DRE and DRT simultaneously, since running DRE prevents DRT from being notified of the existence of some datarefs.
Lots of comments on the X-Plane.org forums pointed to me to various issues. I've fixed the ones that I could reproduce from this forum thread.
<aircraft>/plugins/xlua/scripts/are now scanned by DRT; datarefs created in XLua should now be found. (Thanks @Osprey12 and others)